An excellent opportunity for someone to join and support a busy internal sales team. The successful candidate will have great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills and will provide support to internal and external sales representatives.
• Provide administration support to ensure successful conclusion of all sales related activity by:
- carrying out all functions relevant to the customer sales relationship
- receiving and progressing to conclusion customer sales enquiries and orders
• Build effective relationships with and provide excellent customer service to external customers and suppliers.
• Build effective relationships with other team members and colleagues.
• Advise customers of company products and services.
• Price customer orders and advise the customer of goods availability.
• Allocate those ordered goods which are stocked, and, when necessary, order goods direct from relevant suppliers.
• Reconciliation of order versus invoice differences.
• Regularly review and update overdue customer orders.
• Expedite supplier order delivery.
• Keep the customer informed of expected delivery date and advise of any changes.
• Communicate as necessary with customers and suppliers and resolve any issues they may have.
• Document, progress and advise those necessary, of customer returns.
• Provide support to other team members as and when required.
Skills and Experience
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good numeracy and literacy skills.
• Good keyboard skills.
• Ability to respond positively to new challenges and change.
• The ability to work on own initiative and make decisions relevant to the successful outcome and conclusion of all the sales processes.
• Accredited Living Wage Employer
• Pension scheme
• Death in Service Scheme
• Employee discount
• Discretionary annual bonus, based on company performance
• Extra holidays after one year
- Job type