We are currently seeking an Administrator to work within our busy warehouse office. The successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail and be able to multitask and work under pressure.
• Provide comprehensive and professional administration support to the Warehouse.
• Process final stages of customer orders. (ie. producing delivery notes from pick tickets). This is a key area of the role that requires an investigative nature to find possible issues and is very often carried out under pressure and time constraints.
• Process customer returns.
• Update and maintain relevant filing systems and databases.
• Deal with routine enquiries from customers, staff and visitors (by telephone, written correspondence, in person) and provide them with the relevant information or refer more complex, non-standard queries to the appropriate member of staff.
• General administrative duties such as filing, scanning, mail etc.
Skills and Experience
• Good communication skills.
• An investigative nature with the confidence to question.
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to respond positively to new challenges and change.
• Good customer service skills when dealing with customers and colleagues.
• Understands the importance of attention to detail within a warehouse context.
• The ability to work with minimal supervision and, once competent, make decisions relevant to the successful outcome and conclusion of the processes.
• Accredited Living Wage Employer
• Monday to Friday (Saturdays on Rota if specified)
• Employee discount
• Cycle to work scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus, based on company performance
• Extra holidays (after one year)
- Job type