We are currently seeking a cleaner to help maintain high levels of cleanliness in our Portree Branch. The candidate will be expected to work by themselves confidently with a keen eye for detail. This is a part time position offering around 6 hours a week.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas.
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping.
- Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks.
- Notify management of deficiencies or repairs required.
- Stock and maintain bathrooms & canteen areas.
*May be required to carry out additional tasks which are appropriate to the post.
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous cleaning experience would be beneficial.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision is desirable.
- Good eye for details.
- Ability to respond positively to new challenges and change.
- Accredited Living Wage Employer
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Employee discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus, based on company performance
- Extra holidays after one year