We are currently seeking a Stock Replenisher to work in our busy Showroom. The role will involve stock replenishment and the general upkeep of the Showroom. It will also require the successful candidate to provide counter sales support including dealing with customer enquiries and processing sales.
• Replenish showroom shelves, create daily pick-lists and retain high shop-keeping standards.
• Display product ranges and equipment.
• Ensure customers are charged correctly through maintaining accurate shelf edge labels.
• Maintain cleanliness and presentation levels in the showroom.
• Careful product handing, storing and security of stock.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Communicate effectively with customers, internally & externally.
• Provide a welcoming and friendly environment for customers.
• Resolve customer queries and complaints in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Carry out counter sales and complete customer orders.
• Assist with showroom security.
• Where applicable, arrange PDIs (pre-delivery inspection) for equipment sold.
• Work on electronic point of sale system.
• Ensure all delivery notes are checked against deliveries and discrepancies reported.
*May be required to carry out additional tasks which are appropriate to the post
Required Skills & Experience
• Must be able to demonstrate direct customer sales experience.
• Able to demonstrate flexibility in order to successfully meet the requirements of the Showroom and stock replenishment.
• Good numeracy and literacy skills.
• Anticipate and appreciate customer needs, build relationships to help negotiate future sales and promote account uptake.
• Capable of working on your own and make successful decisions contributing to a sale.
• Have a high attention to detail, excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Accredited Living Wage Employer
• Pension Scheme
• Death in Service Scheme
• Monday to Friday (Saturdays on Rota if specified)
• Employee discount
• Discretionary annual bonus, based on company performance
• Extra holiday after one year